Jenni and Megan
Thursday, May 27, 2010
We're Here!
We are officially in Germany! We're still getting used to the people, the culture, and most of all the language. I don't think we originally realized how much of a burden it is to not speak German. The country is beautiful, and we are getting to know all the people we will be working with this summer. We are enjoying ourselves, but so far it has been really difficult for us to adjust. We are both still jet lagged and Megan has a cold, so it has been difficult so far. We go out on our first outreach tomorrow for 7 days with the iThemba team from South African. We are both kind of jumping into this blind, but hopefully all will go well and God will be able to use us. Please pray for our transition into the culture and that our first outreach will go well. Also pray for unity for the two of us with all the teams that we will be working with this summer. Thank you all and God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm praying for you girls and SOOO excited to hear about all that you're doing there. Yay God and all the awesome things He uses us for!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Soak it up girls!! I can't wait to hear all about it!! I love you both oodles and bunches!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo - Jessica
:)